Organized collection of information resources made accessible to students.......
1. The school is provided with a well-equipped library.
2. Only one fiction or biography and / or one reference book may be taken at a time.
3. Books of fiction may be retained for a fortnight and reference books for three days.
4. All damage to books beyond repair shall be paid for. No books may be taken from
5. A fine of Rs. 2/- per day will be charged on each book which is not returned on the
6. Each borrower is held responsible for the books taken by her.
7. Special Reference book viz encyclopedias, dictionaries general knowledge books etc. are